Terms & Conditions
This website is available free of charge for all users and is accessible under the following terms and conditions. By using this website you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Harrison Catering Services Limited ("the Company"), a company incorporated under the laws of England, is responsible for this web site and the information contained within.
Restrictions on use in respect of intellectual property rights
This website contains many elements that are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights, such as photographs, images, texts and the graphic design of the website. All site design, text, graphics, information, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this website are the copyright of the Company and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. All rights are reserved.
In particular, the following restrictions on the use of this website apply to protect these rights:
- No part of this website may be copied electronically or otherwise except to the extent required in order to efficiently consult this website via the Internet and use the services offered on it. Re-publication, modification or distribution of any parts of this website on any other website or otherwise is explicitly forbidden.
- In principle hyperlinks may be made to this website, however, prior permission should be sought from the company.
- It is prohibited that a hyperlink be set up in such a way that an Internet user views this website in a frame of another web site.
- Visiting this website by automated means e.g. by using 'crawlers' or 'autobots' in order to systematically retrieve information therefrom or to functionally link the content of this website to another web site is not allowed without the written consent of the Company.
- All brand names, product names and titles used on this website are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these rights. Such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights for which the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
Material you provide to us
If you send ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics or any similar materials (the "Submissions") to this website, these will become the exclusive property of the Company, they will be deemed non-confidential and we will be entitled to use or disclose the Submissions in any manner whatsoever, without liability or notice to you. The Submissions or any other information you send to this web site should not be or contain material which is offensive, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous, unlawful or likely to infringe any applicable law, whether civil, criminal or religious. You agree that all material submitted to us is original to you and not copied in whole or in part from any third party. Please do not send us anything which is required to be kept confidential, save for the information covered by the Privacy Statement.
Use of this website in a manner that hampers other Internet users or otherwise interrupts proper functioning of this website or adversely affects the information presented on this website and/or the software controlling its operation is prohibited. Use of the website under a false name or by circumventing any of the security measures in place for closed parts of this website is not permitted.
Links to website of third parties
This web site contains hyperlinks to websites outside the harrisoncatering.co.uk domain. Deviating conditions may apply to these hyperlinks as indicated on those pages. The Company has not reviewed such websites and is not responsible for the content of such pages.
Much attention has been given to the content and accuracy of the information presented on this website. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Company does not accept responsibility for or makes any representation or warranty regarding the continued availability, completeness, satisfactory quality, suitability for any purpose and/or accuracy of all the information appearing on this website. To the extent permitted by law, the Company accepts no liability for damage due to missing or inaccurate information on this website.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions shall apply to any subsequent use of this website after they have been published on this web site.